Job Opening (Data Entry Officer)
Established our first music school in Hong Kong in 2003, Carol Ng’s Music is now expanding to Adelaide, South Australia. We are currently seeking high caliber candidates in the field of administration at entry level to join our team.
DATA ENTRY OFFICER (REF:202012-DE)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter data from source documents efficiently
- Reviewing data for errors and correcting information
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Remote work and flexible hours feasible
- Able to process high volume of data entry accurately and in a timely manner
- Proven attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience using Excel spreadsheets
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
Job Type: Temporary / Subcontract
Benefits of Working at Carol Ng’s Music
- Work with a business that hold a strong vision
- Work for a business which values education and is sincerely child-centered
- Opportunity to work in international events
- Opportunity to work with internationally renowned artists
Application will be closed on 30 December, 2020.