Carol Ng's Music
Being a music educator for eighteen years, Carol Ng has been thriving at providing an intellectually challenging environment to encourage musical development of students. Students are consistently free to explore and enhance their natural abilities, and to develop their talents to their fullest potential. Young musicians and parents, in addition, are encouraged to share their knowledge and be supportive to each other.
It is Carol’s conviction that the only way to judge a music teacher is by the caliber of students. Hence, the primary process of achieving quality is by bringing out the best, both musically and personally, in each student, thorough care, respect and support. In this sense, students are educated to the highest standards based on the best possible professional practice. The balanced curriculum focusing on development of whole person requires students to develop a wide range of skills, including writing, socializing and performance.
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. (Proverbs 22:6)
Job Opening (Data Entry Officer)/ Super User
Established our first music school in Hong Kong in 2003, Carol Ng’s Music is now expanding to Adelaide, South Australia. We are currently seeking high caliber candidates in the field of administration at entry level to join our team.
DATA ENTRY OFFICER (REF:202012-DE)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter data from source documents efficiently
- Reviewing data for errors and correcting information
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Remote work and flexible hours feasible
- Able to process high volume of data entry accurately and in a timely manner
- Proven attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience using Excel spreadsheets
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
Job Type: Temporary / Subcontract
Benefits of Working at Carol Ng’s Music
- Work with a business that hold a strong vision
- Work for a business which values education and is sincerely child-centered
- Opportunity to work in international events
- Opportunity to work with internationally renowned artists
Statement addressing the selection criteria is not required. Please send your resume including your available time and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to high volume of applications, only short-listed will be contacted. For more information about Carol Ng’s Music, please visit our website at www.carolmusic.com.au.
Application will be closed on 30 December, 2020.
Job Openings (Piano Teacher & Copywriter)/ Super User
Established our first music school in Hong Kong in 2003, Carol Ng’s Music is now expanding to Adelaide, South Australia. We are currently seeking high caliber candidates in the field of teaching and marketing to join our team.
音乐课程招生 We are accepting new students!/ Super User
Join Our Team!/ Super User
Holiday Programme/ Super User